There is so much to explore and tinker with in web3, and so many 3bra improvements to make. Here are a few things which could use some love:
- 🟠 Open Source - Currently a private repo, but going public soon™
- 🟠 More IPFS - There are so many more areas we could be leveraging IPFS to decentralize even further.
- 🟠 IPNS KeyRefresh - Currently, a local daemon (on my laptop!) broadcasts 3bra’s IPNS name to the DHTs daily. But if the daemon isn’t running… the name is dropped.
If any of this is in your wheelhouse, and you’d like to contribute to 3bra, please reach out on GM or Twitter.
- ⭐️ Something new!
- 👀 Visual improvements (hopefully)
- 🛠 Technical improvements (definitely)
- 🐞 Bugs
Apr 25, 2023 - v17
- Getting back in the swing of things!
- 🐞 Fixed odd profile loading behavior
- 🐞 Fixed ENS name detection for IPFS on Brave
Dec 23, 2022 - v16
- 🛠 Merged PR#2 by runninyeti.eth: (chore): update Indexing Co endpoint + GQL query name to work w/ v2
- 🛠 Code up on Github (but still private) and deployed to live server from the main branch 🚀
- 🛠 Moved blog metadata to a json file
Dec 10, 2022 - v15
- 🛠 Screw GA4, integrated Fathom
- 🐞 Load dataz before 3bra.js on profile pages
Dec 9, 2022 - v14
Dec 4, 2022 - v13
- 👀 New title and description tags for profiles
- 🛠 Integrated indexing.co as a data source
- 🛠 Standardized ENS data response so we can swap them out more easily
- 🛠 Added option to return response headers in api calls
- 🛠 New deployment system
- 🛠 Soooo much code documenting and cleanup in preparation for...
Nov 2, 2022 - v12
- ⭐️ Opened up a blog
- 👀 Zebra logo in the header
- 👀 Magnifying glass for the search bar
- 👀 This Changelog got some love! And now we have page templates.
- 🐞 Don't try to include a referenced tweet if it was deleted
Oct 19, 2022 - v11
- 👀 Deammmnnnn look at those stripes fade in
- 👀 And 5 pixels of stripes stick around when you scroll
- 👀 First pass at tweet formatting! Clickable URLs, tweet quotes and replies.
- 🛠 Stop caching bots, like Twitterbot
- 🛠 Added ENS domain detection for local files
Oct 10, 2022 - v10
- ⭐️ Guess we should have a homepage
- ⭐️ Tweet button, probably just for launch
- 👀 Hamburger nav button and transparent dropdown
- 🐞 Lowercase cache file name
Oct 8, 2022 - v9
- ⭐️ ENS name detection enabled for MetaMask mobile app browser
- ⭐️ Added "Edit ENS Profile" link to the settings
- ⭐️ Link to "About Stripes" and "Share On Twitter" in stripes settings
- ⭐️ Search for other .eth profiles
- 👀 Ok fine, we'll have navigation
- 👀 Set avatar background to white after image loads
- 👀 Twitter images for sharing are 2:1, but link previews are 1.91:1 okkkkkk
- 🐞 object-fit non-square pfps
- 🐞 html encode title & description tag
Oct 3, 2022 - v8
- ⭐️ New button to refresh & reverify your profile
- ⭐️ Download your stripes as a ping!
- ⭐️ New meta tags for beautiful new share previews
- ⭐️ Added your striped out ETH address under your ENS name
- 👀 Improved the bio area for "small" browsers. Somewhere between a phone and a desktop.
- 🛠 3bra.com page loads dataz without ajax since we had to pull it for meta tags anyway
Sept 28, 2022 - v7
- 👀 Changed links in profile to rounded rectangle vs circles
- 👀 Zebra emoji next to username if verified
- 👀 Twitter NFT PFP treatment thanks to schoberg.eth
- 👀 Threw the whole feed in a wrapper, much tiiiiiighter now
- 🐞 Fixed issue with overlapping links in bio when bra has mad links
- 🛠 Only write the cache file once on /load
- 🛠 Minimized all the pngsssss ~ saved you 64% in bandwidth
Sept 23, 2022 - v6
- ⭐️ Created this changelog!
- ⭐️ Setup buidl environment so I don't break bra's live profiles